Ok so I rarely read on the Internet about myself simply because I spend my time doing things that actually have substance and reason. I did, however, find myself reading some amusing blogs tonight. I guess there are some things I should clarify just simply in order to set the record straight on some of the things they continue to speculate about on a daily basis. I am sure all of you reading this understand that being on national television comes with responsibilities as well as scrutiny. I am not sure there are many people that ever appear on TV and don’t have someone somewhere post something ridiculous about them. I knew that going into it and decided that I enjoy what I do enough and I am passionate enough about what I do to ignore the remarks that I no doubt knew were going to be made about me.
It’s really sad that people will tell lies and post negative things to deceive others all for the reason of profiting from their deception. I am going to outline just a few things here for you all and then you’ll never see me address this kind of stuff again. I rarely give it enough thought to even justify it with a response, however, some of it is just so outlandish that I simply have to chime in with, well, my two cents.
Myth #1 – All Anthony Morrison Reviews Online Are Real
You know how I teach you all affiliate marketing? You know I teach you to do it in an honest and ethical manor so you can really learn and grow as an entrepreneur. Well unfortunately there are some “bad apples” out there as with any industry. They use “dishonest” and “unethical” methods to promote affiliate products and earn revenue from them. So let’s think about this for just a second and you draw your own conclusions from what I am about to say.
Here are some well known facts:
– People searching for me have probably seen my TV show and are interested in making money from home
– There are affiliate products out there (as well as mlm’s) that are trying to find YOU… well trying to find someone interested in working from home.
– There are affiliates (people promoting these products) online that have no ethics or morals
When you put it all together you get a page that says “I cancelled with Anthony Morrison… here’s why…” and they give you this long drawn out story about me and how stupid I am. Heck some of them even say I am not how old I say I am, I didn’t go to college, my parents didn’t lose their savings in WorldCom blah blah blah. However, at the end of this long drawn out article of how stupid I am they state something like this “I’ve been researching online for years and the ONLY thing I have ever found that works is THIS SO CLICK HERE NOW TO LEARN MORE” or you might see something like “Anthony is stupid but I found something that works. Learn more about it just click here now.” All they are doing is telling you how stupid I am in order to con you into clicking to a link to some stupid mlm or work at home program that they make money off of!! So who is really the real deceptive person here? Let’s review yet again..
What I tell you –
– You won’t be a millionaire overnight
– Average people who don’t read my book, don’t try and are not motivated probably won’t be successful
– I will do my best through my resources to help you, but you have to want to be helped
What they DON’T tell you –
– They wrote their stupid review as really a “sales pitch” to get you to click that link at the bottom of the page to signup for a program they make money when you do.
– They probably never bought my program
– If they knew much about affiliate marketing they wouldn’t have to do it the way they are doing it.
– They are NOT by any means some kind of AUTHORITY on Internet marketing. Most of them are just completely stupid and trying to capitalize on my name and exposure.
The sad thing is on their little Anthony Morrison Review page they state “anybody that says they can teach you to make millions overnight is a scam” yet I NEVER SAY THAT on my show or anywhere else BUT they refer you to “that only program that has ever worked for them” and the first thing it does is promise millions of dollars. How pathetic and deceptive is that? So who do you trust? The moron who’s trying to make a $45 commission by deceiving you into signing up for some stupid program or the guy who’s on national television not promising you millions of dollars but is willing to help you and guide you in every way possible to help you achieve what you do want to achieve.
Myth #2 – Anthony Morrison Story Exposed
Yep I have seen it online. These guys really try to make it out like my story doesn’t add up? like my chronological order of events is off so bad that there is no way anything I have said is true? Let me just ask this one question….. ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Since they are talking about it what I will do now is just address it this one time and be done with it. So here are some events in my life that you might want to take note of especially if you are writing a stupid review about me without accurate information:
****Anthony Morrison Timeline****
– I was born in December of 1982
– Graduated High School Class of 2001 (May 2001)
– Went straight to college graduated there in 2005
– WorldCom filed for bankruptcy on July 21, 2002 <-- this means I was in my freshman year of college and only 19 years old - I started my first business and collected my first monies to help my family in February 2004 <---- this means I was 21 years old Now I realize that there is about a year and a half that passes from the time that WorldCom collapsed to the time that I started a business to help my parents. I fully stated this on my show and in all my interviews where I say the following "I spent many nights trying to motivate my dad to do something just anything to make money in real estate, but he was just simply to broken to do anything" and yep I stated this "my dad tried to get a job in many places for awhile but everyone gave him the same answer he was really just too old to be working there". Ok so it's not like I said we lost everything today and tomorrow I BOOM! FIXED IT. There was a period of about a year where my dad tried to get a job and he tried to do something to support our family but he simply couldn't do it. When it got to the point where we were literally out of money and facing some serious issues I stepped in and started my business to help my parents. At that time it was a necessity or they would have lost their home, cars and most of all security. Maybe I should be more careful when I throw out timelines, dates, ages etc. I never knew people would really try to go as low as to pick apart my story to make me look bad. All that stuff seems like years ago... almost like another lifetime. I've been an adult taking care of other people since I was 21 years old which gives me a full 6 years or so of it. When I think back I say things without really thinking of a timeline. Maybe those of you so obsessed with me and my story ought to create you own... instead of just wasting your time talking about me. Myth #3 – Anthony Morrison 9/11 Story Is Stupid
AGAIN ARE YOU SERIOUS? You think I would lie about what I was doing and where I was when this stuff happened? What kind of sick, deranged people are you? I just almost left this off because it’s so ridiculous. You do, however, state that “there is no way Anthony Morrison was in college when this happened if you follow his timeline” I guess this was in response to my article I wrote (click here to read) where I discussed remembering where I was and what I was doing when that happened. Well if you look at the timeline I graduated high school in MAY 2001 and entered college in AUGUST 2001 ….. so where does that leave me in SEPTEMBER 2001…. ill let you figure that out for yourself.
Myth #4 – Anthony Morrison Testimonials are Family Members
Nope. Wrong again. I did have my brother as a testimonial and rightfully so since he has done very well with Internet marketing. He’s had some really impressive months and has made more money than most people his age. I did take him off my show simply because I don’t wish to expose him to such scrutiny that I am exposed to on a daily basis. He’s done well and will continue to do well. I taught him and NOBODY can take that from me, period. The rest of my testimonials are just people I have met along the way. People that I have taught what I know and they have had some success.
They are not family members, friends of family members, employees or anyone like that. Heck if you look at the testimonials we don’t even have people saying they made millions of dollars or even hundreds of thousands of dollars! Wake up people…. I have testimonials of people that have made a few hundred bucks. Why? because I don’t wish in any way to deceive people into thinking they are going to make millions of dollars.
The facts are (and I state this on TV) that few people make millions of dollars doing anything right? but hey if you can make a few hundreds extra bucks a month I think it’s worth it. That’s what my show is about and that’s what my testimonials state. We don’t over exaggerate what you can make just to deceive people and we don’t use fake testimonials. Period.
Myth #5 – Anthony Morrison Started His Charity To Look Good
Well I can’t say that wouldn’t have been a smart thing to do right? I mean pretty much every successful businessperson has founded a charity or represents one correct? Here is the thing that will surprise you all. I started that Charity BEFORE I did seminars, wrote books, appeared in magazines and had TV shows. I did it because I was raised the right way by my parents. I was raised to be compassionate and thoughtful and for the first time in my life I was wealthy enough to give back to others. For anyone to say I started it to look good or to steal money you are just, ignorant. In fact I call it a charity but it’s not even legally a charity. I don’t accept donations from anyone for any reason. I think “charity” is something that’s in our hearts. The work I do and the people I help is what’s important to me. Since I started this project I have personally provided Christmas gifts for hundreds of little kids. I have provided opportunity for many young adults to learn about giving back by simply giving their time. I have inspired so many young people to think about others and to give back to those less fortunate whenever they have the opportunity.
My question to those of you who want to questions my ethics and morals is what have you done lately? What have you done to help those who need it most? When was the last time you did something that really touched someone’s life? You know instead of knocking me on this you could learn a bit from it. It’s not about how it makes me look it’s about how it makes these kids feel. It’s about giving them a chance to go back to school and not be the only ones Santa didn’t visit. It’s about giving them confidence at a young age when they need it the most. It’s about helping other people and making them realize that people do care. If you want to challenge me on that, fine but you will lose. I love these kids that we help. I love how I feel when we make them smile. I love taking a child who has just been burned and is going through some rough times emotionally dealing with their scare and making them forget them, if even for a moment.
Ill continue to do what I do. You can post about me. You can do videos about me. You can write about me. And guess what? I WILL CONTINUE TO DO WHAT I DO to help these kids and these families. It’s not about me and it’s not about you and your stupid, ignorant and false reviews. It’s about these kids and helping them. That’s all I care about. Period.
CONCLUSION TO MY REVIEW ON MYSELF
If you read this to this point then you know how I feel about things. I have pretty much just set the record straight and I feel a lot better about it. Nobody can debate facts and thats exactly what I have just given in this long message, facts. So for those of you who continue to blog about me with stupid remarks and false information here is my challenge to you. Post a link back to my story here on all of your so called “anthony morrison review” pages. Let people read your junk and then read my page and make their own decision as to who is telling the truth.
Nah…. you could never do that…. I mean then you wouldn’t be making money off all these people fall for your fake reviews and “click here for your only program that ever worked” junk….