Weekly Blog #68: Meet The Family You Helped The Burkhart’s from Joplin,Mo

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

This entry was posted on Friday, June 17th, 2011 at 5:01 am and is filed under Home Page, News & Updates, Video Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

230 Responses to “Weekly Blog #68: Meet The Family You Helped The Burkhart’s from Joplin,Mo”
  1. Sammieree Pearson says:

This is a great thing you are doing. I wish I could help other people the same way.

2. Debra says:

I have to say Wow, There are Angels that walk among us, what you did for that Family was a true blessing.

I am still trying to find way to make money with my website, nothing yet..

3. WoW! God Bless You. It’s one thing to help at the moment but to teach them to help themselves forever (the mentoring program) is just the greatest!

4. Gina says:

This is great. To be able to give back is awesome. I want to be able to reach that point in my business myself.

5. Constance says:

Anthony I believe in Angels in our world.

6. Kaye Hutton says:

I watched this last week and am sitting here again all teary . I, too, am from Mississippi and know what tornados can do. I am proud to have become affiliated with caring people like you, your brother and all the others that came together to help this family that so desperately needed it.
    My prayers are with the Burkhart’s and all the other families who had their lives changes by those storms.

7. PJ LO PRESTO says:

Hi Ant

It’s great to hear someone with your talent and grace, helping out these people who are going through a really hard time.

Poppi

8. I love this, God has filled your heart and your brothers and the companies that sent to the family! God Bless the Burkhart’s family and you to Anthony!

9. My prayers go out to all the families who suffered any lose from this disaster.

10. james says:

That was a great thing to do ,God bless.

11. Cheryl says:

I have joined and am still working on getting my ecommerce site active.’
    My goal is to have my business producing $2500 monthly for medications I need to take for my disease – No drug coverage. Hopefully this will happen in the next 6 months.
    Thanks Anthony for all you are able to do and choose to do.
    At this point in my life I teach people the bible for free!

12. David Wucki says:

Anthony, after watching the video clip, just shows you that it’s not just the money you want but, what it allows you to do and become.
    This has to be a very satisfying feeling knowing you can help someone to get back on their feet.

13. I think this is wonderful. I am from Missouri originally and some of Dad’s family still lives in Springfield. I don’t believe any of our family is Joplin now. I heard your plea and donated through the Salvation Army.
    What I really love about this video not only did you give for today but you are providing a means for the family to get income tomorrow.
    Good job. Anthony. The Burkhart family and the many families affected are in our prayers. We will continue to give through our many sources because it is not over more is need.

14. Jeri says:

God Bless and keep through Grace all those who suffer. And, thank you Anthony and Adrian for your philanthropy….. I hope to be able to do the same soon, with your help.

15. Constance says:

Good work Anthony helping the storm people. They need more help than I do. Keep up the good work.

16. Heba says:

I dont know what to say…im really touched with this video and i admire the idea of not only giving away tangible things ( Donations) but you are also giving them a way to succeed and rebuilt themselves again. God bless you Anthony.

17. Jenevie Lucero says:

Congrats to all, good job. I cannot wait to get my finances in order, so I too can get started with Anthonys’ marketing plan. Again God Bless All of You. jen

18. Bonnie Kaiser says:

This was a true blessing for these folks. God Bless all the victims and Bless you Anthony for reaching out and helping. Prayers be with you all!

19. Good to be apart of help others. Best wishes to Your Family!

20. I’m late seeing this but this is what this is all about to me. People helping people. It’s great when you can help family but even better when you can help a stranger that really needs it. Think of the possibilities if many more people had the ability to donate that amount of money that you guys have donated. It’s truly amazing and heart warming to see this sort of thing. Absolutely awesome.

21. Ronald says:

I am a little late viewing this, have been wanting to get my website up and running, but have alot of interference to keep me from my computer. This family will be in my prayers.

22. shari solomon says:

Bless you, your brother, PMI, ISI and all the others who made this donation a reality for the Burkhart family. Anyone could tell from the video that the intention was truly real and from honest caring and concern for your fellow man.

Thanks! Sincerely, Shari-Texas

23. gLou says:

It was refreshing to see how you and your brother took the time to visit that family and provide them a small contribution to help them begin rebuilding their lives. Keep up the good work!!!

24. Rob Mitchell says:

Nice job Anthony, and thanks to everyone that helped.

25. ann matthew says:

God Bless you Anthony, and your brother Adrian and the Burkhart family. Yes, helping each other is the reason we are all on this planet….people first, money second and things last as Suze Orman is fond of saying. Unless we help each other, why are we making money? Thank you all for helping this family in Joplin. There is more for all of us to do. Good Job Everyone! Sincerely Ann

26. ann matthew says:

Heart tugs and tears. Anthony, Thank you for doing the work of God in Joplin. My heart breaks for the families in Joplin, and I am encouraged to see one family being helped with such a huge gift and the tools to help their family as they heal. all the best to you, Ann

27. Cathy says:

When you give you will receive.
    You are blessed because you give; not only to this family but in so many other ways.
    Thank you.

28. Thank you for your aid to the Burkharts. They as well as many others need our individual assistance. God Bless you for your aid to them.

29. Patricia says:

God bless those who bless others… Keep up the good work Anthorny.

30. That was a wonderful thing that you did for the Burkharts. It has been a very terrible disaster.

31. Laurie T says:

That was an amazing gift; very generous. I’m learning more and more about you and what you are all about.

32. Michael says:

Wow, that is amazing, know what I would like to know is why you didn’t do more Anthony?? If I was a millionaire like you I would have at least given him a vehicle and then the checks, but my heart may be a little bigger and my pocket book with less, but with your help I hope to have more in my wallet and then I will be able to give to those in need in our country. Don’t get me wrong what you did is a great thing and I pray that God will continue to bless you for the good you have done, keep the blogs coming and more training.

33. Miriam Ferrary says:

I sat and cried as I did the first time I saw that. You’re such a thoughtful person. I wish could have gotten my website up and running so could join you in helping people. Unfortunately, I’m having trouble getting through the month. My disabilities have gotten worse and made it harder to do anything.
    I hope the next time, I can say ,”let me join you”.

34. Harold Scott says:

Anthony, you have, I have,each of us have had disasters in our lives. I can imagine the damage to property living 50 miles from Tuscaloosa, but I have never lost the ireplacable items that these people lost. I can only pray that this family and all the others who were devastated by this horrable event will have the courage to face the future knowing that God never gives one more than one can manage.

35. Julie paulvin says:

Anything you do for one of my child ! You do it for me. That ‘s the word of Jesus . You will be Bless. For ever. Julie

36. Norma I. A. says:

If all of us will be driven to do go works, understand each other, listen to
    peoples problems, zero criticism, look at the good side rather than bad,
    it will be a wonderful world to live into.

Prayers on the other hands moves faster than anything else, as long as
    your faith is strong. Mr.Burkhart’s family could have such faith that
    Mr.Morrison and his PMI group responded without delay

God Bless you more , those who responded, to Burkhart’s family may you
    experience God’s love all the days of your life. God Speed.

37. Karen Delgado says:

Another awesome moment you created Anthony, that will last a lifetime for that family!!!

38. Adrian & Anthony,

You two are gifts from God. Your parents mus be very proud of you for honoring their values clearly instilled in you both. Choked me up. Thank you for ALL you do for everyone!

39. Maria L. Fay says:

It is comforting to know that we still have “PEOPLE” in this world and just “people”. Your sensitivity and Adrian’s are to be highly commended not only as business men, but also as “human beings”. Your parents must be so proud of you two! God bless you and your family.

40. Erick says:

That is a blessing indeed!!!

41. Kaye Hutton says:

This is the second time I have watched this video and it still brings tears to my eyes. I pray God’s blessings on this family then, now and in the future. They have so much to recover from.
    There is no reward like the one we recieve when we are able to help others. I look foward to being in on your next venture of this kind.

42. Sandra Jordan says:

It such a pleasure to see that people still willing to give a helping hand, God bless you Anthony and Adrian my prayers are with everyone.

43. Suzun Eggler says:

It is so wonderful that you, your brother and pmi helped this family.

44. Mavis Turner says:

So wonderful, touched my heart, tears flow fluently showing happiness for the helping someone in need!

45. Alice Holland says:

Anthony, I left one comment earlier;but my twitter name did not work! I just am tired of all the bad things people have to endure in the last days. Hoping everything will be shiny and no more pain. Lots of people come together to help each other in bad times. There are lots of godly people in this U.S.A.!

46. I remember this with great joy that you helped these people.
    There are hundreds here in Texas that need help. They have endured fire for days now. The fire around here is under control at the moment but the one southeast of Austin is only about 30 percent contained.
    Texas has had the worst draught imaginable. They are calling the Bastrop county fire of Biblical proportions. We have Fire Fighters from all over and still the fires are cropping up and continuing.

47. Hope Hutchinson says:

My heart truly goes out to the Burkhart Family, I pray that they are all BLESSED with a speedy recovery. And my hat is off to you Anthony & Adrian for spearheading such heartfelt generosity…

Many Blessings Too You all,
    Hope…:)

48. just wanted to say that in a world that little help is given and few people with ability,rarely take the responsibility to help the way you and your brother did and for that you and your brother should be very proud of the deed you did for that family! if i had the money to try any program,it would definitely be from you! wish the best of luck to you and your family!

49. That’s pretty wonderful, Anthony, what you and all of your helpers have done.

50. Carol says:

Anthony, All I can say is God bless you!!!

51. Linda White says:

So awsome to see another side of your family Anthony. Just when you think you have it bad there are others that are in more sad situations. keep up the good work …hope to be in the mix soon…

52. GOD Blesses those who Bless others……

53. DARISA CESPEDES says:

GOD BLESS YOU! YOU ARE AWESON.

54. Donna says:

Anthony it is remarkable that someone in your position would reach out and help the Burkhart family as you have. God will truly Bless you and your family for what you have done. God Bless you and the Burkhart family. We need more Angels like you and your staff and family..I wish the very best for the Burkhart family.

55. hello, Anthony and Adrian the both of you are amazing, that was wonderful, you reach out and touch a family who didn’t have anything or any place to go. God Bless the both of you, your team and the Burhart family. great job done.

56. Anthony
    My heart bleeds on September the 11th, I personally lost several close friends, and many fellow Americans, in this horrific attach on our country.
    I pray those responsible pay for this crime, and at the same time I hope that the entrer, Moslem faith is not blamed for the acts of those misguided individuals that commit such horrible acts.

Fred

57. To Anthony & Adrian Morrisom and all of AM Community I salute you for this humanitarian effort of reaching out to the families and community during disaster or calamity.More power to you! And to the Burkhart family our prayers and continued wish for courage,hope, and strength to overcome this situation and welcome to joining the AM Community! With all our love…

58. Kim says:

Just gorgeous! True blue MEN, you both are! Wow!

59. Natalie Lee says:

Thanks for sharing this heart-warming video and helping others in need!!! Not only are you helping the Burkhart family with car and other expenses, but also give them your internet biz books to teach them online marketing. Now that’s smart!!! The Burkhart family will be in our prayers!!!

60. It was a terrible disaster. The Burkharts are very good people. I’m glad to hear that they’re okay.

61. Francisco Bermudez says:

Anthony, you are doing amazing things for people that are in needs. God will bless you on everything you do for everybody else. God loves everybody but we always have to have that faith in god no matter what. And i really did liked that video.

62. Francisco Bermudez says:

Anthony, also your brother Adrian for doing amazing things in your lives, god bless you.

63. Maynard says:

Anthony that is one of the amazing attributes of a well rounded person that the world needs so much of. To help and give back is such a good feeling and I wish so many others would just join in. That is amazing and great job.
    You are awesome.
    Maynard

64. patriciapad says:

this is such a wonderful thing to help someone who really needs the help God does great things through good people

65. Willy Lamoureux Jr says:

We just don’t know how good some of us have it until we see the tragedies of others. Your efforts are commendable Anthony.

66. LindaCarol Ertle says:

Hi Anthony!! Now, This was fantastic!! It just made my heart fly!! This is one of the reasons I want so very much to make my business work!! My husband and I have 10 kids between the two of us, and of course, that means LOTS of Grand and Great Grandkids!! I want to be able to have the money to help them if they ever really get in a bind. I also know of a lot of organizations (like your Christmas one) that can use any extra funds they can get. And – well you get the idea. I just want to HELP people. Just like you and Adrian and the Live Community helped the Burkhardt Family. It makes healing so much easier when they don’t have to worry about other things so much. You and your Brother are so Wonderful, and so are the people you work with. And, now, I am one of thos people, and I am Honored. Thank you for this, too!!!

67. Julianna Frome says:

I just joined the internet group today and to see this story makes me proud to be a part and I am looking foward to get working . God bless you Anthony and all who work with you.

68. well done anthnoy you are a good esample for given back what you have leaarn, and your pass time.

69. bj says:

I would like to say that others who make money on line should be so generous. I would like to share a scripture with people and its found in Isaiah 35:5,6 At that time the eyes of the blind ones will be opened, and the very ears of the deaf ones will be unstopped. at that time the lame one will climb up just as a stag does, and the tongue of the speechless one will cry out in gladness…. God plans to do soon on a world wide scale is going to be a miracle. As humans we can only do so much.

What Anthony and his brother as well as others who have made a donation has done for this family is wonderful. It shows there is compassionate people out there.

and even just starting with our time to help our neighbor who is ill, such as a quick visit to clean their house, or buy them groceries is always appreciated.
    So don’t think its just money, it is our time, Look at the time these two young men spend going out of their way. Some times I will go through a drive through and if I have extra money I will pay for the person behind me meal or coffee. You should see the look on their faces. You drive away happy because you did what you could with the little you have. Look for ways you can show true love. We are all on this planet together.

70. Charles DeBaptiste says:

Absolutely a phenomenal person you are. I am truly inspired.

71. William says:

Good Job My brothers :-)

Keep on moving on In positivity!

72. Annie Lewis says:

That was awesome. It’s a blessing to see love in action. Give and it will be given back……Luke 6:38

73. Michael Vogel says:

Great story.
    Blessings Anthony to you and your brother. Keep up the great work

74. Roger O says:

God gives us gifts not for use upon ourselves only but to give even more to others, period.

Morrison’s, THANK YOU for your big heart! And all others involved in this great time of need.

In prayer for all those family’s and people affected by the storms of life, in whichi ever way they come! Amen

75. Carolyn says:

Anthony, What would we do without people like yourself to take the time and go out of your way in order to help people who have nothing left at all, plus their family being hurt so badly. I want to thank you for the bottom of my heart for stepping up to the plate as you do all the time for others. May we all be in a position to do this someday and be able to wrap our arms around someone who needs us! Keep up the good work for others! I would love to join in on this and offer whatever I my have to give if it is just a hug.

76. Kathy Page says:

The viedo was great. If I had the money. I would take my three sons. go down their and build them a home. Its so sad during a storm, homes are gone. Families wiped out. They get no help from our goverment and do the insurance companies ever come through. Kathy P.

77. Joe D. says:

Anthony, you’re the man. Unlike so many of the so called internet guru’s out there, you actually care about people. Don’t ever change. The good you do will come back to you 10 fold. Joe

78. KBuchanan says:

It is so emotional to help others….
    Thank you Anthony, Adrian, the PMI and ISI families,
    for you heartfelt gifts toward helping others through devastating situations. I hope that my future allows me
    the opportunity to increase my humanitarian goals, and
    that Americans continue to realize that God placed us
    here to help ourselves and to help others with his guidance.
    Amazing acts of kindness are never forgotten………

79. PASTOR-PHIL BIGGS says:

hello anthony it’s pastor phil biggs here. I must say that i am astonished by
    your actions and your caring nature. i have recently gone through two very serious situations myself. a wind storm transplanted the roof from my home
    into a nearby vacant lot. the next thing that occurred destroyed my property fencing and siding. i need several thousand dollars to restore the situation
    so that i can procceed in a positive light. i place all in my beloved saviors
    hands knowing that he has the ability to lift us up and restore all as it was.
    i certainly could use some help my brother to take a stand with you anthony
    so i can grab hold of success with the success with anthony program. please help me to start with success with anthony. i am sorry that i must ask you to provide me with a loan for the 49.00 dollars until i can produce the funds from your program. after watching the video you send yesterday
    with the three older gents producing a decent amount of money through success with anthony. i feel sure that this will secure the answer i am seeking. i will need ten thousand dollars over the summer in order to see my home totally restored and i know by the grace of God that we will victory in JESUS FOREVER AND EVER AMEN. may the peace of our blessed lord of lords and king of kings be with you and your family forever;amen
    PASTOR PHILIP BIGGS

80. Richard G. says:

It just shows you when people com together and work together soooo much can be accomplished. I donate charities and my time to help out the less fortunate and work in an animal shelter where unfortunately people mistreat and abuse animals. Good luck to the families of Springfield Missouri.

81. Kevin Young says:

Anthony you and your brother Adrian are awesome! That family is truly blessed.

82. Claudia Rodriguez says:

Thanks for show us your video!!! We give us inspiration to improve our live and helping others.

Could you update what’s happen with this family after all this time?

God Bless you!!

83. Mary W. says:

What a wonderful story, Helping people in times of need is one of the most wonderful things anyone can do. You are very special and always there to help others whatever their need may be. I appreciate all your efforts and cannot say thank you enough. It is a joy to hear stories like this. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you Anthony for being who you are.

84. Noel Hunt says:

Hi Anthony & Adrian

I am “hot off the press” from a great start to a new career thru the conference
    in Denver this past w/e with you, Adrian,…our fearless leader!
    How touching to have received this blog and it naturally brought tears to my eyes. I shall share this and offer prayers for the Burkhart family.
    It is an honor to be associated with your organization and a group of people so much into helping others, be it personal or in business. You guys are truly AWESOME! Thanks for finding us, your students, and inspiring us as we get launched in a new career. I look forward to this journey.

85. Noel Hunt says:

Hi Anthony & Adrian

I am “hot off the press” from a great start to a new career thru the conference
    in Denver this past w/e with you, Adrian,…our fearless leader!

86. Safar says:

Good job Anthoney I do hope that this side of you inspire more of us in the world to be more HUMAN like to others that are in need espically when its not their fault and they are making honest efforts to change a situation.

87. This is the kind of thing I love to see. Thank you Anthony and Adrian for actually showing us where the money goes and for having those big hearts of yours.

88. One of life biggest moments. Who wouldn’t like to be able to help someone like that. God bless you.

89. That is amazing help that you and Adrian did!

Bless all of you and all of Joplin!

Joe

90. Pauline Hicks says:

ANTHONY YOU ARE A GOD SENT PRESENCE IN SO MANY LIVES THAT NEED HELP IN THEIR STRUGGLING TIMES. MAY THE LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU TO HELP BLESS OTHERS. I WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP PRAYERS UP FOR THESE FAMILIES THAT WHERE TORANADO VICTEMS AND THOSE WHO HAD HURRICANES THAT WERE ALSO DESTRUCTIVE ON MY CHEERFUL BUNCH SITE ON FB WHERE OUR FRIENDS JOIN ONLINES PRAYING HANDS FOR EVERYONE. YOU ARE SO RIGHT, WE DO HAVE THE POWER ON THE INTERNET TO HELP OTHERS. GOD BLESS

91. Joe Griffith says:

Anthony, this is a great story and it’s persons like you that helps to bring about blessings for those that are in need. Thank you for sharing this story!

Joe Griffith

92. It is a great stoery, thank you for sharing it with us…. Dan

93. arthur v.torres says:

Lets pass it on,when we received something ,lets give also to the ones in need.

94. Fred Castro says:

ANTHONY AND ADRIANE YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME…MY PRAYERS OF COURSE ARE TO THE BURKHART FAMILY AND ALSO TO YOU FOR BEING YOU WHO ARE…

95. Anthony God bless you

96. Kathy Postel says:

This is amazing what you have done and are doing to help this family may God bless you richly for it!! In Jesus nm amen and amen!!!

97. Paul kuriak says:

wow ! tenderhearted

98. Sandy says:

Blessings to all of you who have helped the Burkhart family & with all the inspiration you offer your people Anthony, this is one of the most important in that we not focus on our own problems but focus on helping others & the intensity of our problems will diminish. Thank You

99. Kathy K. says:

Hi Anthony & Adrian,
    I just wanted to say what a blessing it is to see that God has blessed you with the internet marketing business in a way that you have turned and blessed others. I sincerely hope & pray that God will bless me in such a way with this internet marketing that not only can I provide for my family with college expenses & help others in the community as well. It absolutely believe in the paying it forward for others less fortunate. I want so badly to make this work. God Bless you for all you do!

100. David Moore says:

Yes what a great thing that you and Adrian and also the sponsors have done. It is such a blessing to be able to help someone in desperate need as these folks. Nothing but good coming out of the interent and news media about this story. I Hope these folks and everyone else there during this bad time have overcome most of these obsticles that they had to endured. Time heals pain. Godbless.