Press Release Profits – Learn to Do It Right
Online marketing has many faces, as you’re placing your business, your products and services, and your affiliate marketing links everywhere you believe they will be effective. Of course, we’re always involved in content creation, SEO and even PPC, Pay Per Click, marketing. One thing that’s been actively covered in online media related to search, Google, and SEO is that fresh new and constant current content will get you positioned higher in search results.
If you’re a local business, it could be a product announcement or sale. Even affiliate marketers want to take advantage of their advertiser specials, sales and announcements. This is all excellent current content, but it has a shelf life, an expiration date. With either your business or affiliate advertisers doing regular promotions, you’ll need a cost effective way to maximize the exposure for your short-shelf-life content. It’s only profit if the content is seen and people take action before it’s expired.
One of the most effective ways to do this is with a press release. By getting your announcement and content or affiliate links out when they’re fresh, and getting them out to hundreds or thousands of sites, news sources and blogs, you’ll get maximum clout and the greatest number of eyes on your content. The problem for marketers is the cost to do this through the established online press release sites. It costs from around $89 for a basic release to as much as $349 for the top tier service. Obviously, you can’t do many of these and recoup your investment and a profit.
What if you could get the benefits and exposure of a press release for around $15? We’ve cultivated a resource that will help you to do just that, and with the right strategy and techniques:
- Tools and Help: Writing an effective press release is as much art as business. Just because a release is viewed by tens of thousands of people, it doesn’t mean that a significant number of them will take the action you want and click on that link or visit your website. Writing a strong release and call-to-action is critical.
- Not a Writer?: We’ve developed a method for hiring a writer to craft a strong release, and you can get this writer for as little as $10 per release. With the selection of a competent writer, you can spend a little and get a lot.
- Promote Your Release: Just because a press release goes out to a lot of destinations doesn’t mean that you can sit back and wait for a drove of clicks. You need to promote your release in your own content, blog about it, post to social sites, and work the SEO to get that press release on the first page of Google for the right keywords and phrases.
Our Press Release Profits Course will provide the resources and knowledge you need to increase your profits using press releases.
Tags: press release
This entry was posted on Monday, June 3rd, 2013 at 12:43 pm and is filed under Affiliate Marketing, Blogging, Entrepreneurship, Featured Products. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- Affiliate Marketing (62)
- Blogging (23)
- Christmas For Kids (1)
- E-Commerce (13)
- Email Marketing (9)
- Entrepreneurship (67)
- Facebook Marketing Tips (18)
- Featured Products (40)
- Google+ Marketing Tips (5)
- Helping Others (12)
- Internet Marketing (33)
- Motivation (5)
- New Year's Goals (1)
- News (33)
- Year Reviews (5)