Integrating Your Site with Google+
Once you have a Google+ profile, you will need to start getting some followers. One of the easiest ways to accomplish this goal is to integrate your Google+ profile with your website.
There are two ways to do this. You can get the +1 Button or the Google+ Badge.
The +1 Button allows webmasters to add a “+1” next to the content on their websites. This is similar to the “Like” button on Facebook. As you know, when someone “Likes” something on Facebook, it shows up in their stream so their friends can see it. This causes more people to check the content out. The same is true with the +1 button. When someone clicks on the +1 button, the recommendation can show up:
- In the +1 section of his Google+ profile
- In his Google+ stream, if he chooses to share the content with his Circles
- On the webmaster’s website, next to the content
Installing the +1 Button
You can install the +1 button by going to http://www.google.com/intl/en/webmasters/+1/button/index.html. Once there, choose the button size. Then, copy the code and post it into your website.
Now let’s look at the Google+ Badge
If you install the badge on your site, people can add you into their circles directly from your website. This will help you get lots more followers.
Installing the Google+ Badge
If you want to install the Google+ badge, you can go to https://developers.google.com/+/plugins/badge/config. Once there, link your Google+ page to your site. Then, you can customize your badge. At that point, you will receive a code. Copy the code and paste it into your website.
Once you install these two buttons, check out my free report titled 4 Things You Need to Know About Google+.
WANT MORE INFO LIKE THIS?…
1. If you are not a member of my newsletter SIGN UP NOW (top right of page)
2. If you are not a member of my Live! Community JOIN NOW (just use the link at the top of the page)
3. Post a comment here TELL ME “DID THIS BLOG POST HELP YOU? DID YOU LEARN FROM IT?” <— YOU MUST DO THIS !!
4. Tweet this post (click button right above) and Like this post on Facebook (again button is right above)
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 13th, 2011 at 4:46 pm and is filed under Blogging, Google+ Marketing Tips. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- Affiliate Marketing (62)
- Blogging (23)
- Christmas For Kids (1)
- E-Commerce (12)
- Email Marketing (9)
- Entrepreneurship (65)
- Facebook Marketing Tips (18)
- Featured Products (40)
- Google+ Marketing Tips (5)
- Helping Others (12)
- Internet Marketing (33)
- Motivation (5)
- New Year's Goals (1)
- News (33)
- Year Reviews (5)